23 October 2012

Samantha and Jordan | Edmonton Wedding Photographer

Jordan was a groomsman of two of my previous wedding couples, I am excited I can finally photograph him as a groom this time, along with his beautiful wife Samantha! It is super nice to see Jordan's family and relatives again!!
It always touches my heart listening to wedding vows, and it is no different in this wedding, their vows melt my heart. I also adore their beautiful wedding details, from their dresses, flowers, to the seating sign, the centerpieces, the wedding cakeand all the wedding flavors , I wish I could post all the photos up!
Enjoy some of the images from their wedding, remember to check out the wedding highlight slideshow at the end of the blog post!

Hair: Retrospect Hair Studio
Gown: ABC Bridal
Cake: Whimsical Cake Studio
Bouquets: Funky Petals (West Edmonton)
DJ: Equinox Sound
Ceremony/Reception: Shalom Park




Want to see more photos? Check out their wedding highlight video:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Sam said...

Wil! You have such talent! Couldn't imagine trusting anyone else but you to take our photos. A million thanks!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!